Course Duration : 5 Days
HCNA-R&S Training (Fast-track)
Students in this course will acquire knowledge in the following areas:
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP).
- Enhance link layer performance the through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP.
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols.
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (OSPF) routing protocols for implementation and support of effective enterprise network routing solutions.
- Manage and support Wide Area Network communications over serial links for a range of technologies including HDLC, PPP, PPPoE and Frame Relay. Provide Wireless WAN network backup solutions over 3G cellular networks.
- Describe and implement solutions for unified enterprise network management, including SNMP and Huawei eSight NMS technology solutions.
- Supporting IPv6 Networks
Those who wish to become a network associate.
Those who hope to obtain HCNA certification.
- Module 1-Huawei Device Navigation and Configuration
- Module 2-Supporting and Maintaining Enterprise Local Area Networks